Sunday, November 7, 2010

Now this is what retirement from the track is all about.

Did somebody say cat? I don't care because I just ignore them.

These are my toys and I am not sharing them today...sorry Lance.
Me and Lance having a snooze after playing with our toys.

Wow! Winter has arrived, and I am staying warm under the blankets.
Bread has adjusted well to living in a home. She is one of the sweetest and friendliest greyhounds I have ever fostered. The BLT litter has a reputation of being extremely sweet; Bread has definitely shown off that quality. She met her brother at the 5k in Oct. and he too was extremely gentle and sweet. Bread enjoys going for her walks in the neighborhood and playing with her squeaky toys. She settles easily in her crate and is well behaved in the home. She has learned to walk up and down the stairs. We enjoy having Bread in our home, and as you can tell she settles very easily.

1 comments:

Team Zero Gravity said...

She sure is a sweetie. She'll make a great dog for a lucky family. I have one of her sister's BLTs Sweet Corn (nka Cori). They are probably one of the sweetest, gentlest litters around :)